We believe youth in the juvenile justice and foster care systems are leaders, scholars, artists, athletes and entrepreneurs.
- Nick Gallo – Executive Director
- Arlene Rodrigo – Sr. Director of Proctor Programs
- Robyn Eaton – Director of Residential Programs
- Bart Sylfae – Director of Operations
Board of Directors
- Christoffer McCollum (President) – US Bank
- Tim Brown (Secretary) – Daimler Trucks North America (retired)
- Ross Foster (Treasurer) – Root Mortgage
- Matt Godt – Walsh Construction Companies
- Andre Stewart – Serendipity Center
- Cyn Connais – Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare
- Chet Edwards – Portland Public Schools (retired)
- Alise Marie Sanchez (Anishinaabe) – Oregon Community Health Workers Association
- Margaret Semple – State of Oregon (retired)
- Jesseca Ryan – Goal Champions
Just a bit of history
Established in 1964, Youth Progress has served young people in the juvenile justice and/or foster care system for over 50 years.
In 2017 we hired a new Executive Director, Nick Gallo, to lead Youth Progress into the future. Since that time, the Executive Team at Youth Progress has focused on organizational growth, program efficacy, and building an exemplary team of qualified, motivated staff.