We are a non-profit organization that ensures youth in the Juvenile Justice and Foster care systems have a safe and stable place to live. We are a trauma-informed organization providing individualized and comprehensive services. Youth in our programs are provided the supports and resources necessary to make progress towards becoming successful members of the community.
At Youth Progress
- We believe that youth in the juvenile justice and foster care systems are leaders, scholars, artists, athletes and entrepreneurs.
- We believe in the power of relationships, and working tirelessly to earn the trust and respect of youth in our programs.
- We believe in treating youth with unconditional positive regard.
- We believe in creating caring environments that helps inspire change in the hearts and minds of youth.
- We believe that staff and youth are on a transformational journey together.
Board of Directors
- Christoffer McCollum (President) – US Bank
- Tim Brown (Secretary) – Daimler Trucks North America (retired)
- Ross Foster (Treasurer) – Root Mortgage
- Michelle Krummenacker – IHC Associates
- Claire Brown – Tonkon Torp LLP
- Matt Godt – Walsh Construction Companies
- Andre Stewart – Serendipity Center
- Casey Devine – DeLap CPA, LLC
- Cyn Connais – Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare
- Chet Edwards – Portland Public Schools (retired)
- Alise Marie Sanchez (Anishinaabe) – Oregon Community Health Workers Association
- Margaret Semple – State of Oregon (retired)