We are a non-profit organization that ensures youth in the Juvenile Justice and Foster care systems have a safe and stable place to live. We are a trauma-informed organization providing individualized and comprehensive services. Youth in our programs are provided the supports and resources necessary to make progress towards becoming successful members of the community.
Board of Directors
- Michelle Krummenacker – IHC Associates
- Tim Brown – Daimler Trucks North America (retired)
- Claire Brown – Tonkon Torp LLP
- Matt Godt – Walsh Construction Companies
- Andre Stewart – Serendipity Center
- Christoffer McCollum – US Bank
- Casey Devine – DeLap CPA, LLC
- Cyn Connais – Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare
- Chet Edwards – Portland Public Schools (retired)
- Ross Foster – Mortgage Trust, Inc.